OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR A, B AND C TEAM MEMBERS
- Do you know team members can be divided into “A” “B” and “C” players?
- Managers are responsible for bringing out the best in every one of their employees, yet too often they subscribe to short-sighted people management myths.
- Do you have that tingling feeling that your teams can perform better with a slightly different management style?
- Can your managers say they are optimizing the full potential of their employees?
- Have your mangers and team leaders identified and categorized their team members into different Performing PERSONAS using the 3 essential dimensions of employee productivity?
- Do you know that most managers including your managers still subscribe to the numerous short- sighted People Management Myths out there?
- Would your managers agree to the fact that there is more to Performance than the performer?
- Which would your managers choose? “If it isn’t broken; why fix it” OR “Fix it even though it is not broken”
This is a rare program that teaches leaders how to manage their team successfully by identifying their A, B and C status.