The SEL Certified Educator is a 3 Day In-Person Training Program.
After countless research from the world knowledge bodies about how learning works best, Social and Emotional Learning has been adjudged the best learning permutation ever found.
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) is the application of Emotional Intelligence Competencies in Teaching and Learning, the potency of SEL is premised on the fact that Learning is a combination of emotional and cognitive activity, competencies from both sides must be implemented in the process of Teaching and Learning; thus is it for Educators and Students.
Educators and Learners thus need to be emotionally intelligent in order to achieve optimal learning.
This Certification Program would immerse Educators in the competencies of Emotional Intelligence using one of the words best Emotional Intelligence Model.
Anyone concerned about helping children/students learn successfully
- Become a more Self Aware Educator
- Gain mastery in Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- Ability to “Choose Self” appropriately in class and with students
- Be in charge of personal emotions irrespective of personal and family issues.
- Learn strategies to regulate the “Emotional Health” of a class
- Increased level of Optimism
- Gain ability to manage any type of student’s personality
- Gain mastery in Social and Emotional Learning Application
- Increase positive Teacher-Student Relationship
- Become a Positive Model for Students hereby empowering student’s emotional quotient
- Get empowered with EQ Resource
- Help educators to manage anger, irritation and other toxic emotions
- Decreased levels of emotional distress and discipline problems.
- Improves Students and Educators attitude about self and others
- It prevents varieties of problems such as bullying, alcohol, violence, truancy etc.
- Decrease levels of emotional distress and discipline problems.
- Increased healthy emotions for students
- Use the knowledge gained to empower others
For the Brochure and other details contact
+2349071292791 | + 2348096303933 | +2348038299962 | firstname.lastname@example.org