Performance Management Tips for All Employees
You and your manager should continuously look for ways to help you perform to the best of your abilities, to strive for improvement, to develop your skills, and to collaborate well with your team members.
Consider the following brief steps to best manage your performance as a regular, classified employee:
- Periodically review the expectations of your position. Work with your manager to clarify short-term and long-term objectives, and formulate strategies and plans to achieve those objectives. Make sure you understand priorities and time frames for the implementation of objectives
- Actively participate in the performance review process. Become familiar with the Performance Review Process:
- Self Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Form
- Listen to feedback and receive coaching with an open mind.
- Take part in training and development activities for your individual growth and improved departmental performance.
- Be the best employee you can be by striving for quality of service, fostering a commitment for achieving goals, and setting an example for others to follow.
You may also contact your Performance Management Expert, Pause Factory at +2348096303933 to request services to help you improve your effectiveness in the workplace.
Edited by Folorunsho Teslim