17

April, 2020 Friday

09:00

Open Training

Serving With Empathy

Pause Factory

Lagos, 19, Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Ilupeju | Inquiry Call 08096303933

Overview

85% of workplace activities are relational and emotional while the other 15% are technical. This is true for countless workplace activities including Customer Servicing. Customer Satisfaction is purely subjected to Relational and Emotional engagement, Customer Service Officers are either attending to a customer’s need, solving an identified challenge or managing a difficult customer. A staff that is empowered with Emotional Intelligence has the innate ability to manage any type of customer.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Module 1: i–Factory Personality Model
• Who are you?
• Why you act the way you do
• 3 Variables that Defines YOU
Module 2: Defining and Analyzing “EMOTIONS”
• Emotion as a process
• The Equation of Emotion
• Levels of Emotional Competence
• The Cycle of Emotions
• The Cognition of Emotional Intelligence
Module 3:
• 123-KCG Emotional Intelligence Model
• Aligning Customer Service and KCG Model of Emotional Intelligence
Module 4: Managing Different Customer Personality Type
• The C.O.I.N Model for i-F1 Customer Dynamics
• The C.O.I.N Model for i-F2 Customer Dynamics
• The C.O.I.N Model for i-F3 Customer Dynamics
• The C.O.I.N Model for i-F4 Customer Dynamics
Module 5: Empathy as a Customer Service Tool
• Understanding Empathy
• Using Empathy
Module 6: Noble Goal Characteristics for Superior Customer Servicing
• The Goal of customer Servicing
• The Noble Goal of Customer Servicing
• Using Noble Goal as a Customer Service Standard
In this training, participants will be able to:
• Recognize and understand their personality, what informed who they have become, how  it influences their service style
• Begin to serve customers from the heart
• Understand customer personality types and the behavioral tendencies of each type of customer
• Recognize the simple strategies to deploy in handling any type of customer
• Recognize ways of taking charge of their immediate surrounding using their own
emotional strength
• Create a conducive environment for customers which allow transactions thrive successfully
• Differentiate between the Goal and Noble Goal of Customer Servicing and begin to serve with the noble goal paradigm
• Identify the secret to understanding customers communication beyond their words
• Build better body language techniques for better customer relationship management

Designed For?

Customer Service Leaders, Representatives and every customer facing staff

Duration: 17 April, 2020 | 9am – 5pm

Training Fee:

₦ 20,000 Per Participant (Group pricing is also available)

 

 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
top