Sales Executive Job Vacancy
We are currently in search of qualified candidates for one of our client in the Construction sector, a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. They deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
Our client a leading construction chemical company in Lagos is seeking to employ Sales Executive with a previous background in the construction chemical industry. The client offers a complete and proven system that takes the risk out of concrete waterproofing and has developed a set of innovative systems, which means complete solutions for flooring and waterproofing works, completely adapted to the needs of the project, the support, the final use.
The operations span through the application of materials from construction to finishing, a sequel to this we required a competent and experienced Sales Executive to drive sales, to this end we invite applications from suitable candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Marketing and Sales of Construction Chemicals through architects, Structural Consultants, design consultants, Construction Companies, Flooring and Waterproofing Application.
- Sales of Construction Chemicals through Channels.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Identifying current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Preparing sales reports, submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Keep management informed about sales information, engineering and application trends.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Assist in researching and developing new products.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, particularly in construction chemicals
- Salary; 85,000 + commission
- Proven working experience as a Sales executive in the construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in any science background.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject. (Sales Executive-Construction).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.