Research Consultant Job Vacancy
Our Client, one of the leading Firm in Marketing Research Industry seeks viable candidate for the role of “Research Consultant”
The company craft research programmes around clients’ needs – harnessing progressive techniques and technology to find the insights that matter, faster. They believe that every project is an opportunity for a great idea to fly, which comes with campaign results, bringing the clarity and conviction the prospective clients needs for effective decision-making.
Job Scope: Take responsibility for the design, execution and delivery of qualitative research projects (both adhocand tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results. In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
• Development new business amongst existing clients and identification and development of new business opportunities outside the existing client base.
• Ensure proper project budgeting and cost management that would lead to both cost competitiveness to clients and profitability to the company
• Involvement with projects for clients, including interpretation, instrument design, data processing, verification, analysis and statistical computations, modelling, development of recommendations and presentation of findings.
• Understanding and use of qualitative and quantitative research techniques within the context of consumer, political and social research programs
• Support the client consulting services department while still working closely with the other staff members as may be employed by the company
• Manages training in fieldwork, data processing, analysis, interpretation and presentation
• Ensure a thorough understanding of the client business and market.
• Ensure Quality control on all research instruments in terms of ultimate delivery to esteemed clients
• Planning, implementation and management of data collection & processing aspects of all projects
• Ensure excellent and responsible service delivery to clients.
• Enhance the integrity of the company through technical and professional efficiency.
• Coordinate team on the records of projects back-ups and its documentation
• Leadership Skills
• Marketing knowledge
• Negotiating Skills
• Good Communication
• Interpersonal relationship
• Presentation Skills
• Time Management
• Business writing skills
• Strong attention to detail
Requirements: Candidate should have at least minimum of 6years of work experience in the research industry
Qualification: BSC/HND in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline.
A hand on experience in Market research industry is key.
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with “Research Consultant” as the subject.