Operation Manager Job Vacancy
Reports to: Programme Director
Organisation: Real Warri Pickin Foundation
Job Background: The Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day administration of the facilities. He/she supports the Programme Director by taking care of operational support duties. The position holder shall foster a culture of accountability and ensures that organizational resources are used in the most cost-effective manner. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality in dealing with personnel and finance matters. He/she must be friendly, courteous and have a professional approach towards all stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and budgeting for day to day operational effectiveness in conjunction with the relevant project managers.
- Management of petty cash, ensuring that all payments and accountabilities meet the required standards.
- Procurement of office and other supplies for the facilities in line with set procurement procedures.
- Inventory management for all facility assets.
- Motor vehicle scheduling and management
- Supervision and management of stores
- Responsibility for guest management, overseeing the activities and maintenance of the guest house.
- Supervision and evaluation of service providers’ performance.
- Works with the maintenance technicians in ensuring good care of all buildings and facilities at the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Business Computing or other closely related degree.
- A post-graduate qualification and or experience in finance management shall be an added advantage.
At least 5-7 years of progressive work experience in a busy NGO or office setting in an administrative/operations position.
- Experience in managing and leading other staff teams.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-site organization with a matrix structure, requiring strong communication, organization & negotiation skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral with practical computer skills and competence with Microsoft office environment.
How to Apply:
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward cv’s to email@example.com with “Operation Manager Abuja” as the subject.