Customer Service Job Vacancy
Pause Factory Resources Limited – We are currently in search of qualified candidates for one of our client in the Construction sector, a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. They deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
Our client a leading construction chemical company in Lagos is seeking to employ Customer Service with a previous background in the construction chemical industry. The client offers a complete and proven system that takes the risk out of concrete waterproofing and has developed a set of innovative systems, which means complete solutions for flooring and waterproofing works, completely adapted to the needs of the project, the support, the final use.
The operations span through the application of materials from construction to finishing, a sequel to this we required a competent and experienced Customer Service to drive sales, to this end we invite applications from suitable candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Support sales and development departments.
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong phone and active listening Skills
- Information technology.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in customer service, particularly in construction chemicals
- Salary; 85,000
- Proven customer support experience in construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in Business, Management Studies or Marketing.
- Understanding of CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject. (Customer Service/Telemarketer – Construction).
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.