Emotional Intelligence For Front Desk Executives OVERVIEW Are the rules of management changing. Does it still suffice for Front Desk Executives to simply know how to plan, organize, control and
Emotional Intelligence For Front Desk Executives
Are the rules of management changing. Does it still suffice for Front Desk Executives to simply know how to plan, organize, control and direct? New research is now revealing that the climate the Front Desk Executives creates within the team/organization supports influences the ability to generate results.
How then do you articulate climate which ordinarily is intangible?
This program includes are six core topics that determine organizational climate and it has been designed to equip every Front Desk Executives with the most important tools for the people-side of their job. The curriculum strengthens performance with a powerful framework to understand the job of managing people and practical tools to make it happen.
Module 1: EQ on the Dashboard
- EQ the Key Driver
- 18 Performance Talents
- 6 EQ Performance Indicators
Module 2: Essentials of Trust
- Trust as a Feeling
- Trust as a Performance Driver
- 5 Cs of Establishing Trust
- From Demanding to Earning Trust
Module 3: Beating The Challenge of Change
- Change from the Brain
- The Emotional Ring of Resistance
- Exploring the Catalyst of Successful Change
- From Front Desk Executives to Inspiring Change
Module 4: Igniting Motivation
- Exploring the Ice Berg
- Motivation vs Control
- From Extrinsic to Intrinsic Motivation
Module 4: Enhancing Teamwork
- When Team Feels
- Group Affect Model
- From Individual to Team Performance
Module 5: Accelerating Execution
- From Rigid to Agile Execution
This model can be deployed for any category of staff in any department at any level but we manage the communication style and content to fit the Front Desk Executives.
•In-depth Personality Analysis would also be exemplified.
After completing this training, participants will:
- Begin to serve customers from the heart
- Understand customer personality types and the behavioral tendencies of each type of customer
- Recognize the simple strategies to deploy in handling any type of customer
- Recognize ways of taking charge of their immediate surrounding using their own emotional strength
- Create a conducive environment for customers which allow transactions to thrive successfully
- Identify the secret to understanding customers communication beyond their words
- Build better body language techniques for better customer relationship management
08090873207 | 08096303933 | 09071292791 | 08097374698
Year Around Event (2019)
19 Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Ilupeju Lagos.
Pause Factoryask@pausefactory.org 1st Floor, 19 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos