Exceptional Customer Service OVER VIEW There is no gainsaying that outstanding Customer Service leads to customer satisfaction, repeat business, increased sales, customer retention, customer loyalty and eventually customer advocacy; and
Exceptional Customer Service
There is no gainsaying that outstanding Customer Service leads to customer satisfaction, repeat business, increased sales, customer retention, customer loyalty and eventually customer advocacy; and no matter how much we repeat this, it can never become a cliché because it is an undoubtable fact.
We believe that customer service is a culture that resonates from the way phones are answered, to the way a visiting customer is treated from the gate by the Security men all the way to the Pent-House by the Managing Director; everyone and everything we do reflects on customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
This training will be aided with pictures, videos, case-studies and role-plays.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize how one’s attitude affects service standards
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive customer focused attitude
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- Recognize ways of taking charge of their immediate surrounding
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Identify the weight of the three different communication mediums
- Build better body language techniques for better relationship management
- Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
Module 1 Introduction to Customer Service
- Who are customers?
- What is customer Service?
- Who provides customer service?
Module 2: Customer Service Oriented Attitude
- Where attitude lies
- Why attitude matters
- Creating a positive first impression
Sustaining a positive energy
Module 3: Meeting the Customer’s Needs
- Comprehending the Customer’s Need
- Openness as a Critical Understanding Factor
- The need common to every customer and how to deliver it
- Creating a positive lasting impression
Module 4: Person to Person Customer Service
- Your Desk; Your Zone
- Managing multiple customer request
- The tripartite communication medium; the weight; the effect.
- The “Integrity of Communication”
- Body Language as a winning tool
Module 5: Over The Phone Customer Service
- The telephone disadvantage
- The Power of Tone
- Telephone Etiquette
- General Telephoning tips
Module 6: Electronic Customer Servicing
- The E-Mailing disadvantage
- The E-Mailing Advantage
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Emailing
- General Tips of Emailing
Module 7: Managing and Recovering Difficult Customers
- Types of Difficult Customers
- The Rules of De-Escalating Customer’s Anger
- Building Rapport
- Establishing Common Ground
- Generating alternative solutions
Module 8: Achieving Customer Service with Emotions Intelligence
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Every member of an organization seeking to improve her brand through better customer relationship
08090873207 | 08096303933 | 09071292791 | 08097374698
Year Around Event (2019)
Simeon's Pivot Resources
19 Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Ilupeju Lagos.