OVERVIEW The root word for Emotions is MOT, and MOT means to move. At the root of every action (performance) there is an emotion, thus “Emotions Drive People, People
You, your staff or workers in your organization would need this training if the following describes you or them:
Individuals who know they can achieve more in work/life but find it difficult to do what is required of them.
Individuals whose work, results and achievements are being undermined by their aggressive communication style, anger issues and other forms of emotional weaknesses.
Individuals who are are kind-hearted and find it difficult to stand their ground and say no when it is required resulting in poor performance and results.
Individuals who are considered achievers but find it difficult to relate to certain types of people in their work/life and this is affecting some important aspect of their life and results at work.
Individuals who are highly driven but cannot really manage some emotions that are toxic for workplace and relationships.
Individuals who have identified a consistent pattern of negative emotions that are affecting their results and relationships.
Individuals who need to empower their ability to choose the lifestyle that is healthy for their well being.
Individuals who are not happy, do not feel fulfilled, do not feel satisfied with their efforts.
Individuals who find it difficult to accept other people’s ideas and always prefer to work alone in order to achieve results..
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand their personality, what informed who they have become, how it influences their productivity and the effect on co-workers.
- Become aware of their Emotional Quotient, how it affects their day to day result and furthermore begin to increase it.
- Begin to effectively manage and regulate their emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt their behavior and vastly increase their productivity.
- Understand others people’s feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network for a more healthy work environment.
- Understand others’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in their interactions with them.
- Establish rapport with others and improve the effectiveness of their communication
- Become aware of the Emotional Darts that flies around the workplace and become equipped to deal with them. This model can be deployed for any category of staff in any department at any level. We manage the communication style and content to fit the participants.
During the course of the 2 days we will debrief your personality type and brain style, unlock your emotional intelligence capabilities and empower you with day to day strategies that is fit for you and your circumstances.
- Know Your Self Clearly seeing what you feel and do. Emotions are data, and these competencies allow you to accurately collect that information.
- Choose Your Self Doing what you mean to do. Instead of reacting “on autopilot,” these competencies allow you to proactively respond.
- Give Yourself These competencies allow you to put your vision and mission into your daily activities so you relate and lead on
19 Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Ilupeju Lagos
December 13 14, 2018 (Early Bird December 7th)
09:00 am – 04:00 pm
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Designed for Organizational Staff at all levels requiring improvement in effectiveness, relationships, quality of life and well being.
13 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 14 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Simeon's Pivot Resources
19 Town Planning Way, Airtel Bus Stop, Ilupeju Lagos.