COURSE OVERVIEW After billions of dollars in research and fact-finding, using world-class organizations, analyzing the human brain, closing studying the different set of
After billions of dollars in research and fact-finding, using world-class organizations, analyzing the human brain, closing studying the different set of people and their results worldwide over substantial numbers of years, the world knowledge bodies, scientists, information technology experts, human resource professionals, ivy league universities like Yale, Harvard, Silicon Valley, Society for Human Resource Resource Management, International Coaching Federation, and so on have concluded that your Emotional Quotient (EQ) is more important in achieving a holistic success in life than your Intelligent Quotient (IQ).
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
EICP is the only Emotional Intelligence Certification that is 100% dedicated to and completely focuses on Emotional Intelligence in West Africa.
The only course that practically immerses you in the world of Emotional Intelligence for 4 straight days of face to face training, pre-course activities and post-course activities.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our partnership with Six Seconds makes this certification the only globally recognized Emotional Intelligence Certification in West Africa. Six Seconds is the worlds largest emotional
Globally Recognized Certificate
Your certificate will carry the highly respected Six Seconds “Preferred Partner” emblem which is recognized anywhere in the world.
Noble Goal Coaching
A one-on-one consolidation coaching session is available for every participant who so desires.
CERTIFICATION’S VALUE PROPOSITION
The EICP® is designed for participants to experience the core competencies of Emotional Intelligence, using the Six Seconds Model as a lead model and cascading into other potent available models. At the end of the program, you are expected to walk away with an in-depth
understanding of Emotional intelligence.
Vision: The Vision of EICP® is to produce leaders who would use the potency of Emotional Intelligence to make their world and the world around them a better place.
This course is designed for:
• Individuals who know they can achieve more in world/life but find it difficult to do what is required of them.
• Individuals whose work, results and achievements are being undermined by their aggressive communication style, anger issues and other forms of emotional weaknesses.
• Individuals who are are kind-hearted and find it difficult to stand their ground and say no when it is required resulting in poor performance and results
• Individuals who are considered achievers but find it difficult to relate to certain types of people in their work/life and this is affecting some important aspect of their life and results in work
• Individuals who are highly driven but cannot really manage some emotions that are toxic for workplace and relationships
• Individuals who have identified a consistent pattern of negative emotions that are affecting their results and relationships
• Individuals who need to empower their ability to choose the lifestyle that is healthy for their well being
• Individuals who are not happy, do not feel fulfilled, do not feel satisfied with their efforts
• Individuals who find it difficult to accept other people’s ideas and always prefer to work alone in order to achieve results.
• Individuals with deep emotional hurts from past or present issues always find their peace from EICP
Do you have a dream to become a certified life coach, help people become better people, help people sort out their emotional issues, then you need EICP.
EICP is the first step to our Emotional Intelligence Certified Life Coaching Certification (EICC). We believe you must be empowered before you can help others.
Date: October 30th – November 2nd, 2018.
Time: 9am – 5pm Daily
Venue: Ikeja Lagos
Early Bird Discount: ₦200,000 for payment and registration made on or before30th of September
Group Discount available; Please call
For registration and questions
October 30 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - November 2 (Friday) 5:00 pm