The SEL Empowered Educator is a 3 Day In-Person Training Program with the overall goal of developing the Social and Emotional Competence of any Educationist including Techers, School Counsellors, Concerned Parents, Care Givers, etc.
Teaching is an EMOTIONAL PRACTICE, Emotions determine how student’s assimilate and Teachers constitute between 50-60 percent of the process of Building Student’s Emotional Intelligence.
– G a i n M A S T E R Y i n E m o t i o n a l Intelligence Competencies
– Gain MASTERY in Social and Emotional Learning Application
– I n c r e a s e Te a c h e r
– S t u d e n t Relationship
– Become a Positive Model for Students hereby empowering student’s emotional quotient
– Empowered with EQ Resources
The SEL Empowered Class program is focused directly on Student’s and the program is deployed by SEL Specialist weekly. It is an easy way to engage students with Social and Emotional learning Competencies .
– Year 1 to 5
– 1 hour per week
– Year 5 and above
– 90 minutes to 120 minutes per week
– Reduction in conduct problem such as bullying and aggression – Decrease in Emotional Distress such as Anxiety and Depression – Improvement in attitude about self and others – Improvement in academics
The SEL Empowered School is a consulting solution that takes a more holistic view of SEL deployment for a school. It could be a 6 months, 1 Year and 2 Years program designed to entrench Social and Emotional Learning into the school system. It involves Students, Management, Faculty /Staff and extends to Parents.
STAGE 1: Establish enabling support structure for long-term SEL Implementation with preliminary school climate check and preliminary awareness
STAGE 2: Increase engagement with key stakeholders for more in-depth aggregated SEL activities and introductory infusion into Curriculum
STAGE 3: Infuse SEL into the fabric of the school involving teachers, students, parents and fully into the curriculum.