…3 cardinal leveraging touchpoints that “success” cannot deny and you cannot ignore
The Leverage Triangle is a 360 degree training and business solutions that helps to build the overall performance of individuals and organizations.
The Conceptual Framework of The Leverage Triangle is built on the Principle Of the Lever, which is one of the most powerful principles since the existence of mankind postulated more than 2000 years ago. Archimedes, the great philosopher believed that anything can be achieved through the principle of the Lever and 2100 yeas after we at Simeon’s Pivot Resources have been able to painstakingly dig deep into this powerful Lever Principle and upon ingenuity developed individual s and organizations peak performance programs that breaks limitations, eliminates struggles and bring about Growth, Expansion and Solutions to Problems.
At the end of this training participants will learn:
- Develop a more collaborative work environment including structure and ideology
- Discover ways to use limitations as a strategy for problem solving.
- Identify new ways to bring about growth and expansion to organization through the principle of Leverage.
- Identify ways to break several limitations they are faced with at the work place.
- Develop ways to make their organization a learning environment through the principle of leverage
- Discover ways through which they will magnify their limited effort in the pursuit of their seemingly unlimited targets.
- Begin to get the most out of their teams and team mates • Develop a new and better perspective to day to day pursuit.
- Begin to achieve more than they can logically achieve
- Develop strategies to ensure continuity across board within The organization
Module 1. The Core Principle of Leverage
- Understanding Principles
- The history of the Lever Principle
- From Lever to Leverage
- Mind Boggling Questions to Mind Blowing Answers
- Personality Types in the Land of Pursuit
- The Leverage Process
- The Interminability of dreams
- The Limitations of Effort
- The ingenuity of Pivot
Module 3. THE MAN AHEAD
Module 4: THE MAN AROUND
Module 5: THE MAN BEHIND
Module 6: The M.A.D. Solution
- 5 Steps to achieving Leverage
Module 7: Your Personal Leverage Quotient
Module 8: Essential Skills for Leveraging Successfully
Module 9: Leverage as a strategic organizational solutions
Who can attend?
Leaders and any body within organization
No Reviews found for this course.