…holistic training for drivers filled with information every driver must be armed with
Do you know that moving a vehicle from one place to another is the easiest part of your driver’s job? Our experience in drivers training reveals that countless drivers lack respect, effective communication, good hygiene, good dress sense, punctuality, bad vehicle maintenance, and more, resulting into continuous conflict between drivers and their managers, superior and the people they drive.
This drivers training program has been designed to solve all the various issues you encounter with your driver(s) and it accommodates literate, semi-literate and illiterate drivers. Amongst the facilitators are road related law enforcement agencies
More importantly the drivers would also be trained on the management of their cars, as such one of the most frequently driven cars in the organization would be required for practical.
At the end of this training participants will be able transformed to:
- Cost reduction from first rate maintenance culture, and removal of fees paid for highway offences
- Smooth interpersonal relationship between drivers and those they drive helping work flow better
- Morals and Values including honesty, integrity, patience, tolerance, and truthfulness will be subtly and methodically inculcated into your drivers.
- Drivers will develop better self-management in areas like dressing, hygiene, punctuality
- More comfort for staff as a result of better driving from a thorough defensive and advance driving class
Module 1: The Executive Chauffeur
- Who is a Chauffeur?
- What kind of person makes a good Chauffeur?
- What knowledge and skills does a Chauffeur need?
Module 2: Asset (Auto-mobile) Management (Vehicle Literacy)
- Pre-trip inspection
- First-rate Vehicle maintenance
- Extensive Knowledge of vehicle’s
- Under Bonnet Practical
(Engine Oil, Leaks, Hoses, Oil, Coolant, Fluids, Belts, Vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel e.t.c.)
Module 3: Road Management
- Traffic rules and regulation….Highway codes
- Advance Driving and Defensive Driving
- Maximizing Mirrors
- Avoiding Blind Spots
- Speed and Space Management
- Rain Driving/Night Driving Collision Avoidance Technique Accident Scene Instructions
- Do’s and Don’ts of Driving, and lots more.
Module 4: Personality Management
- Time Management
- Wrong Inward and Outward Traits to shun
- Right Inward and Outward Traits embrace
- General Personal Effectiveness
Module 5: Boss Management
- Interpersonal Relationship (4Ps of Relationship)
- Giving and Earning Respect
- Excellent Communication
- Maximizing passenger comfort
- Etiquette and Confidentiality Issues
- Highway Security Detective Measures
- How to project a company’s positive image
Module 6: Emotional Intelligence
- You are what you drive
Who can attend?
Chauffeurs and Drivers and any level. (Communication style can accommodate literate, semi-literate and illiterate drivers)
Note: The training is Usually Saturdays.
No Reviews found for this course.