McKenzie & Company 1998, EIU Global Survey Study, SHRM 2010 Survey and several other researches are all at a consensus that Finding, Rewarding and Retaining human capital/ great talents would be the greatest challenge of the C Suite and Business Leaders in this dispensation. As they say, Talent is the new oil; the war on Talent is real and Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention has become part of competing strategy. It is now imperative to know how to identify potential talent within your organization, how to develop it and how to implement strategies to retain your best people with sustained motivation. This course has been designed to empower participants with up to date strategies for retaining talents and sustain healthy Employee Engagement at work.
At the end of this training participants will be able transformed to:
- Identify the importance of talent acquisition and where it fits into the overall HR and business strategies
- Recognize the importance of and need for workforce planning
- Describe how to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy
- Describe how a strong employment brand attracts the most qualified applicants
- Identify how to effectively source, interview, and evaluate candidates through interviewing, testing, and background investigations
Module 1. Introduction to Talent Management?
- About Talent Management
- The War on Talent
- The Globalization impact on Talent Mobility..etc
Module 2: Your Organization Success and Talent.
- The Big Picture and Connected Talent
- Talent Acquisition Plan and Approach
- Trends in Talent Acquisition
Module 3: Workforce Planning
- Designing a Staff Plan
- Staffing Need Analysis
Module 4: Employment Brand
- Employer Brand; why it matters
- Building your Employer Brand
Module 5: Strategic Recruiting
- Strategic Recruitment Plan
- Interview Plan/Selection
- Employment Contract
Module 6: Developing your Bench Strength
- Strategic Training and Development
- Strategic Job Rotation
- Evaluating for Bench
Module 7: Strategic Onboarding
- Understanding Onboarding
- Onboarding for Impact
- Onboarding Model
Model 8: Metrics
About H.R. Metrics
Module 9: Emotional Intelligence for Talent Management
Who can attend?
HR Managers, H.R Department, HR Staff and Business Leaders
No Reviews found for this course.