No organization can be deemed successful whether in operations, marketing and sales, human resourcing or any other function without line managers, leaders or supervisors who are fully equipped with the necessary apparatus required to supervise the day to day activities of the work place. The need for continuous improvement in the supervisory competence of work place managers can never be over-emphasized.
We have designed this program to be as practical as possible as it is deployed with statue-revealing assessment, highly interactive sessions, case studies.
- Practice value-added supervision.
- Recognize the weaknesses and strengths Communications
- Motivate employees and get their commitment
- Implement change without disrupting the work
- Identify the process of setting SMART performance objectives
- Appraise performance objectively for performance improvements
- Design personal leadership motivation strategies that cuts across team mates
- Use energy more effectively in time
- Sharpen their communication and influencing skills.
- Deploy control henceforth without stress.
- Solve problems systematically irrespective of the complexities
Pre Training Assessment
(S.P.E.A.R Test; D.I.S.C. Assessment and Optimism Test)
Module 1: Supervisor-The Role and Skill
- What Is Supervision?
- The 5 Key Skills of a Superior Supervisor
- Leading and Managing as a Supervisor
Module 2: The Emotionally Stable Supervisor
- Understanding Emotions and Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Tools for Superior Supervision
Module 3: Managing Performance
- Setting Performance Standard and Expectation
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Layers of Supervision
- Appraising Performance
Module 4: Motivation and Effective Teamwork
- Major Drivers of Motivation
- Motivation Killers
- Day to Day Motivation Strategies
- Types of Team Norms and Their Effect
- Team Leadership Dynamics
Module 5: Making Supervision Effective
- Effective Delegation
- Effective Use of Time
- Establishing Effective Control System
- Coaching and Mentoring
Module 6: Problem Solving and Decision Making
- What are Problems
- Key Steps to Solving Any Problem
- Decision Making Techniques
- Making Decisions on People Issues
Who can attend?
Leaders at any level who are expected to practice value-added supervision
No Reviews found for this course.