“YOU ARE WHAT YOU SELL” is not a cliché; it is a fact. Sale, everything a Sales Person is doing is simply “relational. The real selling skills is the ability to manage prospects towards purchase and the distance between Prospecting and “Closing a deal” is filled with several Emotional Bullets; any sales person who lacks Emotional Intelligence will not be able to sell successfully. How Prospects or Customers “feel” about a Sales person go a long way to determine their purchase or repeat purchase. This course will equip your people with key Emotional Intelligence Skill as it relates to every stage of the Sales Process.
Module 1: i–Factory Personality Model
- Who are you?
- Why you act the way you do
- 3 Variables that Defines YOU
Module 2 Defining and Analyzing “EMOTIONS”
- Emotion as a process
- The Equation of Emotion
- Levels of Emotional Competence
- The Cycle of Emotions
- The Cognition of Emotional Intelligence
Module 3 123-KCG Emotional intelligence Model
Module 4: Sales i-Factory Profile Debrief
- Prospecting with Know Yourself Competencies
- Prospecting with the C.O.I.N Model
- Give Yourself to Prospecting Module 6
- Utilizing EI Competencies in Sales Meeting
- Utilizing EI Competencies in Presentation
- Utilizing EI Competencies in Negotiation
- Utilizing EI Competencies in Handling Objections
- Utilizing EQ Competencies in Account Management
White Paper by 6Seconds; World largest Emotional Intelligence Network
Companies investing in emotional intelligence training outsell their competition.
• Sanofi-aventis + $2m/month
• Metlife + 37%
• L’oreal + $2,558,360
• Amex advisors + 2%
What’s it Worth?A powerful study by Benjamin Palmer and Sue Jennings demonstrates that
the skills of emotional intelligence are worth over $2million per month.
At Sanofi-Aventis, a pharmaceutical company, a group of salespeople was randomly split into a
control and development group. The development group received emotional intelligence
training and increased their EQ by 18% (on average), after which they out-sold the control
group by an average of 12%, or $55,200 each.
At L’oreal, sales agents selected on the basis of certain emotional competencies significantly
outsold salespeople selected using the company’s standard selection procedure. On an annual
basis, salespeople selected on the basis of emotional competence sold $91,370 more than other
salespeople did, for a net revenue increase of $2,558,360
Who can attend?
Designed for Sales Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, Sales Team Leads
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand their personality, what informed who they have become, how it influences their sales success and the effect on prospects and customers.
- Become aware of their Emotional Quotient, how it affects their day to day sales result and further more begin to increase it.
- Begin to effectively manage and regulate their emotions to make sure emotions don’t disrupt their behavior and vastly increase their productivity.
- Recognize prospect’s feelings when interacting with them and become a trusted person in their network for a more healthy business relationship.
- Identify prospects and customers’’ needs systematically and respond accordingly to get maximum results in their interactions with them.
- Establish rapport with prospects and customers to improve the effectiveness of their communication
- Become aware of the Emotional Bullets that flies when relating with customers and become equipped to deal with them.
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.