- Do you know team members can be divided into “A” “B” and “C” players?
- Managers are responsible for bringing out the best in every one of their employees, yet too often they subscribe to short-sighted people management myths.
- Do you have that tingling feeling that your teams can perform better with a slightly different management style?
- Can your managers say they are optimizing the full potential of their employees?
- Have your mangers and team leaders identified and categorized their team members into different Performing PERSONAS using the 3 essential dimensions of employee productivity?
- Do you know that most managers including your managers still subscribe to the numerous short- sighted People Management Myths out there?
- Would your managers agree to the fact that there is more to Performance than the performer?
- Which would your managers choose? “If it isn’t broken; why fix it” OR “Fix it even though it is not broken”
This is a rare program that teaches leaders how to manage their team successfully by identifying their A, B and C status.
At the end of this training participants will learn:
- How to categorize their team into A, B and C type for optimum performance management
- The systematic approach for managing your A, B and C Players
- The six most common types of Personas in every work place
- Critically determine the best type of players or
- combination of players that fits your organization
- How to consistently get the best from each individual employee
- How to use the limited time available to get the best from every player
- The technical know-how that aids team success.
Module 1. What is Dynamic Team Management?
Module 2. Identifying your A, B and C Players
Module 3.Leadership Emotional Stability and Team Performance
Module 4. Managing “A” Player for Optimal Performance
In-Depth Analysis of “A” Player
- Manager’s Mandate for A Player Daily .
- Management Requirement for “A” Player
- Motivating Strategies for “A” Player
- Career Planning for “A” Player
- Communicating with “A” Player
- Coaching the “A” Player
Module 5. Managing “B” Player for Optimal Performance
- In-Depth Analysis “B” Player
- Manager’s Mandate for “B” Player
- Daily Management Requirement for “B” Player
- Motivation Strategies for “B” Player
- Career Planning for “B” Player
- Communicating with “B” Player
- Coaching the “B” Player
Module 6. Managing “C” Player for Optimal Performance
- In-Depth Analysis “A” Player
- Manager’s Mandate for “C” Player Daily
- Management Requirement for “C” Player
- Motivation Strategies for “C” Player
- Career Planning for “C” Player
- Communication with “C” Player
- Coaching the “C” Player
Module 7. Creating “A”, “B” and “C” Players Synergy
Who can attend?
Leaders at any levels who wants to get the best our their team
No Reviews found for this course.