An “engaged employee” is defined as one who is fully absorbed by and enthusiastic about their work and so takes positive action to further the organization’s reputation and interests. This is the kind of employee every company wishes to have and it is possible to have a huge number of engaged employees if only you can soak yourself into researched based strategies of employee engagement.
This training has been designed to impact participants with a complete guide to understanding and establishing an employee engagement culture. You would be able to dig deep into your organization employee engagement status through revealing assessments and then develop strategies to achieve holistic employee engagement strategies and action plans.
At the end of this training participants will be able transformed to:
- Explain the core meaning of employee engagement
- Describe the status of an engaged work environment
- Debunk the myths of employee engagement
- Describe factors that influences employee engagement
- Identify the roles of different positions in engaging employee
- Describe the emotional intelligence competencies that affects employee engagement
- Align leadership styles and employee engagement
- Describe the challenges and barriers to employee engagement
- Develop employee engagement strategies and action plans.
Module 1: Introduction to Employee Engagement?
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Characteristics of Engaged employee
- The Engaged Workplace
- Myths about Employee Engagement
Module 2:You and Your Employee’s Engagement
- Factor’s that influence your Engagement
- Challenge that influence your engagement
- Engagement Responsibilities
Module 3: . Emotional intelligence and Leadership Styles for Matching Motivation
- Job Characteristics
- Different Strokes for Different Folks
- Matching Leadership Styles; Matching Leadership Styles to situations
- Emotional intelligence for aligning Leadership Style
Module 4: Barriers to Employee Engagement
- Interpersonal Barriers and Strategies to overcome
- Organizational Barriers and Strategies to overcome
Module 5: Developing Employee Engagement Strategy
- The Magic Model to Employee Engagement
- Components of Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
Module 6: Job Aids; Additional Strategies
- Creating a Culture of Employee Engagement
- Fast tract to Lowering Engagement
- Role Responsibilities across board
- Non-Monetary Engagement Strategies
Who can attend?
Leaders at any level saddled with the responsibility of managing and improving employee performance
No Reviews found for this course.