Necessary Tools for Performance Management Competencies Emphasized in this course: Leadership, Interpersonal skills, Teamwork, Self- Development, Developing others, Coaching, Managing
The PERFORMANCE of the EMPLOYEE; it is the RESPONSIBILITY of the SUPERIOR”; and we would like to add that it is also the RESPONSIBILITY of the SYSTEM”.
What you do not Measure cannot be Managed, what you do not Manage cannot Grow, what does not grow either stays stagnant or dies
The ultimate goal of managing performance is to improve the performance of an employee, a team and aggregately the organization.
This program has been designed to empower participants, (HR and NON-HR personnel) with the ability to set up and sustain a Performance Management System.
At the end of this training participants would:
- Identify how to set workable performance Objectives
- Deliver honest, ongoing, ethical and fair reviews
- Recognize the importance of their role in improving organizational performance
- Identify and begin to use different potent performance monitoring strategies
- Distinguish between Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Explain effective performance review that enhances performance
- Develop powerful performance feed-back strategies
- Discern the intricacies of Coaching and how to use it on a daily basis
- Discover how to use the GROW Model to improve performance of subordinates
Module 1: Introduction to Performance Management?
- What is Performance Management?
- Employee Life Cycle
- Formal vs Informal Performance Appraisal
- Key Performance Indicators
Module 2: Your Role In Performance Management
- The Performance Management Creed
- Skills for Managing Performance
- Stakeholder’s role in Performance Management
Module 3: Performance Management Cycle
3A: Performance Planning
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Setting Performance Target
- Communicating Performance
3B:Performance Monitoring Observation
- Work Review
3C: Performance Review
- Performance Review Meeting
- Performance Appraisal
- Giving Effective Performance Feedback
- Rewarding Performance
Module 4: Using Emotional Intelligence Competencies in Performance Management
Module 5: Coaching for Performance Management
- Power of Rapport
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- Observation Skills
- THE G.R.O.W. Model
Module 6: Performance Improvement Plan
Who can attend?
Leaders at any level saddled with the responsibility of managing and improving employee performance
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.