Leadership; beyond all explanation is “ability to influence people” towards the attainment of stated goals. How do you relate with, communicate with, delegate, motivate, reprimand and influence different people with different backgrounds, beliefs, thought patterns and temperament? How do you ensure a harmonious environment within your team?
Emotional Intelligence teaches the ability to master “self” and understand “others”; the resultant effect is effective leadership and thus operational success. “Emotional Intelligence competencies are not innate talents, but learned abilities, each of which has a unique contribution to making leaders more resonant, therefore, more effective.” …Daniel Goleman. We have designed this program to be highly practical and the exercises are everyday real life situations.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Lead teams more effectively towards improved performance
- Develop the capacity to work and relate with different personality types
- Identify how to manage their emotions in challenging situations
- Develop empowering communication style that keeps subordinates motivated
- Sustain a more harmonious team
- Delegate and motivate better with improved feedback
- Develop improved work relationships
- Improve leadership effectiveness
- Manage change within organization more effectively
- Gain the power for emotional flexibility and thus aid good decision making even under “pressure”
This model can be deployed for any category of staff in any department at any level. We manage the communication style and content to fit the participants.
Module 1: i-Factory Personality Model
- Who are you?
- Why you act the way you do
- 3 Variables that Defines YOU
Module 2: Defining and Analyzing “EMOTIONS”
- Emotion as a process
- The Equation of Emotion
- Levels of Emotional Competence
- The Cycle of Emotions
- The Cognition of Emotional Intelligence
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence & Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence and the 5 Leadership Fundamentals
- The 7 Step Emotional Intelligence Journey to Influence
Module 4 : Building Arcs of Emotional Intelligence
The Know Yourself Arc (Personal Leadership Cognition and Assessment)
The Choose Yourself Arc (C.O.I.N Model) (Bridging the Gap between weakness and Mastery)
The Social Awareness Arc (Understanding others and the right “People Paradigm” to sustain)
Give Your Self Arc (NOBLE GOAL) (Creating an internal overarching purpose for impact making leadership)
Who can attend?
Designed for Leaders at different levels saddled with the responsibility of influencing subordinates.
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.