…communicating effectively with employees at very touch point
Ultimately communication is a practical activity influenced by cognitive dexterity. Usually however, a lacuna can exist between knowing and doing. Where the knowledge of effective communication cannot be translated into day to day effectiveness with colleagues then putting communication into models for easy interpretation becomes necessary.
;Leadership communication models simplifies practically the deployment of communication effectively in different situations and for different purposes.
In this course the natural communication style of participants are unveiled, ploughed into different workplace situations, the weaknesses and strengthened and the strengths are empowered.
At the end of this training participants will learn:
- Identify with the communication process
- Identify their personal Communication Style, the strength and weakness of it and the best use of it.
- Recognize the frequencies at which they could communicate with different employees
- Explain when and how to use the different communication touch point
- Describe the components of a complete communication
- Gain better result from colleagues
Module 1: Refresher
- Reviewing the Communication Process
Module 2: Communication Style Matrix
- Dynamics of Direct Communicator
- Dynamics of Spirited Communicator
- Dynamics of Considerate Communicator
- Dynamics of Systematic Communicator
- The Emotionally Balanced Communicator
Module 3: Leadership Communication Touchpoints
- 5 Main Communication Frequencies
- The “D” Frequency Analysis
- The “W” Frequency Analysis
- The “M” Frequency Analysis
- The “Q” Frequency Analysis
- The “Y” Frequency Analysis
Module 4: 7 Leadership Communication Touchpoints
- Motivation Communication
- Feedback Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Coaching Communication
- Issue Management Communication
- Operational Communication
- Collegial Communication
Module 5:Making Communication Complete
- The 5 “I”s of Communication
- The Visual and Auditory “I”
- The Feelings “I”
- The Interpreting “I”
- The Action “I”
- The Result “I”
Who can attend?
All levels of Managers, Leaders and Supervisors
No Reviews found for this course.