Leaders-On-Line is an Operational Leadership training program designed for Middle Level Managers and Line Managers, those who would move for others to move, those whose performance influences the performance of others.
Operational Leaders have the responsibility to catalyze their team to high performance amidst today’s business environment of high expectations, high-demanding deadlines, increasing complexities and continuous change. Participants will gain invaluable insights on how to bring about continuous operational improvements for the achievements of the overall organizational objectives..
Leaders-on-line it is highly practical as it encompasses Leadership video illustrations, a variety of case studies and leadership exercises; it also requires participants to come up with real-life leadership challenges and problems especially in their organizations which will be treated during the training.
- Understand the primary purpose of Leadership and its inevitability for growth in any organization
- Recognize their own Leadership styles and its how to best use it
- Identify the determinants of the Leadership levels they sustain with subordinates
- Identify the major activity to direct all their endeavors to, if true leadership is their concern
- Develop the skills that make followers faithful and recognize the key elements of influence
- Gain Emotional Mastery as a critical apparatus for the leadership journey
- Decipher the critical steps to achieving influence
- Recognize some key laws that govern impactful leadership
Module 1: Introduction to Leadership
- What is Leadership and What Leadership is not
Module 2: Leadership Styles and Associated Motivation
- Leadership Styles & Motivation
- Your personality and Leadership Styles
Module 3: 5 Levels of Leadership
- Cognizing the 5 Levels
- Beliefs and Behaviors of each levels
- Transitioning from one level to the other
Module 4: The Challenge of Leadership
Vision Challenge |Model Challenge | Process Challenge | Allowance Challenge |Heart Challenge |
Module 5: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Module 6: The Journey to Pure Influence
- Practical Steps to Influencing any body
Module 7: Laws of Leadership
Who can attend?
Leaders or Leaders to be at any Level
No Reviews found for this course.