…a holistic customer service empowerment course for the entire organization
There is no gainsaying that outstanding Customer Service leads to customer satisfaction, repeat business, increased sales, customer retention, customer loyalty and eventually customer advocacy; and no matter how much we repeat this, it can never become a cliché because it is an undoubtable fact.
We believe that customer service is a culture that resonates from the way phones are answered, to the way a visiting customer is treated from the gate by the Security men all the way to the Pent-House by the Managing Director; everyone and everything we do reflects on customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
This training will be aided with pictures, videos, case-studies and role-plays.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize how one’s attitude affects service standards
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive customer focused attitude
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- Recognize ways of taking charge of their immediate surrounding
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Identify the weight of the three different communication mediums
- Build better body language techniques for better relationship management
- Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
Module 1 Introduction to Customer Service
- Who are customers?
- What is customer Service?
- Who provides customer service?
Module 2: Customer Service Oriented Attitude
- Where attitude lies
- Why attitude matters
- Creating a positive first impression
Sustaining a positive energy
Module 3: Meeting the Customer’s Needs
- Comprehending the Customer’s Need
- Openness as a Critical Understanding Factor
- The need common to every customer and how to deliver it
- Creating a positive lasting impression
Module 4: Person to Person Customer Service
- Your Desk; Your Zone
- Managing multiple customer request
- The tripartite communication medium; the weight; the effect.
- The “Integrity of Communication”
- Body Language as a winning tool
Module 5: Over The Phone Customer Service
- The telephone disadvantage
- The Power of Tone
- Telephone Etiquette
- General Telephoning tips
Module 6: Electronic Customer Servicing
- The E-Mailing disadvantage
- The E-Mailing Advantage
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Emailing
- General Tips of Emailing
Module 7: Managing and Recovering Difficult Customers
- Types of Difficult Customers
- The Rules of De-Escalating Customer’s Anger
- Building Rapport
- Establishing Common Ground
- Generating alternative solutions
Module 8: Achieving Customer Service with Emotions Intelligence
Who can attend?
Every member of an organization seeking to improve her brand through better customer relationship
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.