…a middle level management empowerment course
The Middle level is a determinant factor for the success of day to day operation in any organization.
They are in-between Management and Operational, in-between Strategic and Tactical, in-between Receiving mandates and Realizing Mandates, in-between Receiving Instructions and Disseminating the Instructions. If these guys at the middle lack competency in their ability to Effectively deploy their required duties then the operation of that organization is surely ineffective.
Strengthen your middle point with this highly informative middle-level management course and you will automatically bring effectiveness and efficiency to your organization.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand their personality, what informed who they have become, how it influences their productivity and the effect on co-workers.
- Begin to effectively manage and regulate their emotions to make sure they don’t disrupt their behavior and output.
- Become aware of the Emotional Darts that flies around the work place and become equipped to deal with them.
- Become aware of the intricacies of successful delegation
- Identify the elements that hinders teams from achieving the benefits of working together
- Become more effective in their general performance at work
- Learn 7 types of Essential Leadership Communications
- Recognize various ways of solving problems and identify tools that aid right decisions.
Pre Training Assessment (S.P.E.A.R Test and Optimism Test)
Module 1: Your Emotions and the Middle Place
Module 2: Importance of the Middle Level in an Organization
Module 3: Practical Communication styles for Leader
Module 4: Delegation and Motivation
Module 5: Leading from the middle
Module 6: Emotional Intelligence
Module 7: Successful Team Management
Module 8: Problem Solving and Decision Making
Module 9: Personal Effectiveness
Module 10: Superior Supervision
Who can attend?
Middle Level Managers (Anybody who is responsible for the performance of others)
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.