This Unique program is deployed as a Coaching Intervention Program instead of a regular training intervention; solutions are created in the course of the program as it is filled with result generating culture oriented exercises
Culture is simply “the way we do things around here”…though the definition seem simple; Peter Drucker said “Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast, Operational Excellence for Lunch and Everything else for Dinner. The difference between stated Culture and Operational Culture determines the Productivity of any company.
How does unwanted culture creeps into our workplace and what can we do to establish and maintain a preferred culture?
This training program has been designed to subtly uncover the unacceptable culture being sustained in your workplace and more importantly develop strategies that will help organization sustain a preferred culture.
At the end of this training participants will be able to:
Relate organizational culture with productivity
Explain how issues of culture change can impact business performance engage agenda that harmonize stages of cultural changes
At the end of this training, for the organization:
The unwanted cultured would have been identified by participants themselves
Conclusions would have been made about how to enhance the preferred positive culture Measures for handling employees’ that work against stated culture would have been established There will be renewed motivation to start doing things right
Six Circle Personal/Organizational Analysis
- An exposition into “How we got here”
Module 1: Culture and Productivity…Cognition and Link
- Introduction to Culture and Productivity?
- What lies between Culture and Productivity?
- The effect of Culture on Productivity
- Levels of Organizational Culture
Module 2: Our Culture; what is it; what should it be;
- Your Organizational culture assessment/analysis
- Identification of unwanted culture in your organization
Module 3: Culture and Emotions
- The impact of Culture on Employee’s Emotions
- Managing Emotions within Organizational Culture
Module 4: Establishing and Managing a Productivity Enhancing Culture
- 5 Phases of Establishing a preferred workplace culture
- Strategies For Managing a positive workplace culture
Who can attend?
Designed for groups and organization at large hoping to sustain a better culture
Inquire About This Course
No Reviews found for this course.